Our experienced tutors are well-versed in the unique requirements of John Monash Science School (JMSS) and Elizabeth Blackburn School of Sciences (EBS) entry exams. We provide comprehensive study materials, focused practice tests, and personalized guidance to help students achieve outstanding results.
Includes entry into:
Next exam: June 2024, Year 10 entry into 2025.
9 Months Prep Time from August.
4 hours weekly.
2 hours: Maths (numerical reasoning, mathematical ability).
2 hours: Science (practical reports, science reasoning, communications essays).
Get exclusive access to our JMSS/EBS entry preparation classes.
1st Filter: Exam
• 30 minute Numerical Reasoning (patterns, logic, applicational problem solving, ratios etc.)
• 30 minute Science Reasoning (logical applications in science, foundations in physics, chemistry biology, geography and psychology, interpretation and analysis of graphs etc.)
• 30 minute Mathematical Achievement (coordinate geometry, geometry, algebra, quadratics, applicational problem solving etc.)
• 30 minute Science Writing (Practical Report)
• 30 minute Science Communication (Communications Essay)
2nd Filter: Interview
• Enrol now to learn about the interview process:
Ice breakers, object reflection, logic riddles, maths application, interview.
Optional: 3rd Filter
• (JMSS accelerated methods class)
• Enrol now to learn about the JMSS accelerated class that is offered upon student acceptance. Strive to be the best of the best now.
Contact our team today to see what we have to offer for you and your child.